Descrição da Vaga
Ecolab is seeking a Chemist to execute technical laboratory activities in support of technical platform development.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Conducts analyses and experiments on organic and inorganic substances to determine and evaluate their applications
- Conducts experiments to improve upon or to duplicate various materials and substances
- Engages in research to develop new methods of processing or production
- Examines potential new uses for technical platforms
- Assignments involve data collection, technical analysis, summarizing findings in written technical reports and at key project check points and recommendations for proceeding to project conclusions
- Contributes to the development of differentiated technology, products, processes, or systems
- Provides professional divisional support
- Conducts analyses and experiments in support of product applications
- Maintain accurate lab notebook records and file reports for experimental work.
- Assignments may require the development and selection of appropriate methods, tests and procedures.
- Develop innovative applications and extensions of existing or new products, processes, systems or methods having major importance to the business.
- Ensure that proprietary project innovations are protected with proper legal instruments (e.g. patents).
*Basic Qualifications: *
- Graduation in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Mining Engineering;
- Experience in Research and Development;
- Knowledge of mining processes (flotation, decantation, corrosion and sulphants);
- Advanced English;
*Preferred Qualifications: *
- Masters degree;