Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 165389
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Channel Sales Intern acts as a sales analysis provider for the Indirect Sales Team, helping them make business decisions and set up strategies.
- Responsible for generating and analyzing Channel Sales reports for Partners Business Managers and Channels Manager;
- Support Partner Sales area in planning;
- Execute several Indirect Sales performance analysis per channel, PBM, Line of Business, etc.
- Provide insightful, deep dive analysis for general Pipeline Health KPIs;
- Support revenue achievement calculations for performance purposes and other Partner Sales special incentives;
- Strong interaction and alignment with Sales and Business Operations teams.
- Studying Economics, Business Administration, Engineer or related courses.
- Fluent in English / Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge in MS-Office (main focus on Excel and Power Point)
No previous work experience necessary.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, SAP, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level, Sales, Technology