Descrição da Vaga
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Channel Sales Account Manager to join us in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you will oversee sales activities across our solutions portfolio for the Brazil region. You’ll manage and develop strategic sales business through our Partners to guide a sustainable long term growth. As a Channel Sales Account Manager, you will also develop, implement, and manage joint business plans that identify key growth areas in the partner organization to help increase revenue and capitalize on Red Hat’s technologies.
Primary job responsibilities
- Define Red Hat value propositions with leading solutions providers to win long-term and short-term opportunities.
- Promote sales, focusing on joint solutions and opportunities and on creating and guiding partner sales initiatives
- Work with partners to demonstrate how Red Hat’s solutions and technologies can be integrated in their offerings to deliver a higher ROI
- Promote executive engagement on an ongoing basis to ensure key strategies for increasing Red Hat's footprint in partner customer accounts
- Build jointly-agreed-to business plans with the partners and ensure implementation of business plans based on defined metrics
- Collaborate with other verticals to help promote their business objectives through the partner ecosystem
- 8+ years of sales experience working with partners or channels in the software industry
- Experience developing business with partners with individual quota carriers
- Proven ability to significantly increase revenue and a record of managing organizations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to travel
- Highly motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to translate partner business needs into joint solutions and manage those initiatives
- Ability to perform under pressure and adapt to an ever-changing work environment
- Advanced language skills in English
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.