Descrição da Vaga
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end- user account or partner level.
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members.