Descrição da Vaga
Who is Return Path?
Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Through the Return Path Data Exchange, we’ve brought together the world’s most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with more than 70 providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes—approximately 70 percent of the worldwide total. Also feeding into this data platform is our consumer network of more than 2 million consumers, delivering unparalleled insight into user behavior, brand affinity, and consumer preferences.
Once you’re an employee here, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You’ll Have
Under the direct supervision of the Channel Manager, Brazil, and in collaboration with the international team, the Channel Intern will assist in building the Return Path channel presence in Brazil as well as helping with administrative tasks.
- Work closely with the channel team to support them with daily tasks
- Prepare briefings on prospective customers.
- Take care of customer and vendor database; responsible for all the channel clients certification process - beginning to end (we usually have about 10 open cert processes per month).
- The main goal is to give velocity on the application so we can have them fully-activated as soon as possible.
- Have calls with client after reviewing document arrives to explain the changes they need to make in order to be complaint and fully-activated.
- Follow up with clients so they complete the changes on time.
- Mediation between the client and our cert team due to the language gap.
- Channel support - tickets
- IP addition in certification tab and reputation monitor
- Answer questions from partners regarding platform
- Train partners on platform, specifically for our LATAM partners that are just starting to work with us
- Day to day activities (operational work)
- Update contacts in Salesforce
- Create reports for presentations, monitor partner performance, and translate presentations
- "Cleaning" partner prospect list when we receive it - checking if it is existing client, or if someone is already working on this lead so we can upload correctly to SalesForce and distribute it to the team
- Role Specific Competencies
- Savvy e-mail and online user, learns new programs quickly, knows how to search to find information online, expert in MS Word and MS Excel
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing; shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Has a global view and is comfortable and effective working with global partners, understands global markets and international considerations.
- What it takes to be successful in this role
- Efficiently work under deadlines to complete assigned task
- Excellent written and oral communications in Portuguese
- Excellent written and oral communications in English
- Good written and oral communications in Spanish
- Detailed oriented self-starter who can work collaboratively in a team environment
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
For more information visit www.returnpath.com
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.