Descrição da Vaga
Hortolândia ou São Paulo
Why this role matters:
- Responsible for end to end creation and management of change record (Record Owner)
- Gather all information provided from change requester and review/coordinate with involved parties
- Schedule change record with the CAB
- Communicate and coordinate with concerned parties through the change process
- Review all upcoming changes and review with change requester the CI’s involved & Implementation teams (Post CAB Meeting)
- Follow up with implementation team (release management)
- Follow up with appropriate acceptance team to complete take into service processes
Oversee all inventory data input and output from the BFG
Review all assigned changes to Inventory (for adding and ceasing asset’s)
What you’ll be doing:
Owns the change ticket from the time it is raised through closure
Coordinate with the internal stakeholders of the change
Has autonomy over the management of the change and escalates as needed
Follows ITIL framework
All mandatory training performed
Timesheets are up to date and input as required
Provide analytical and innovative input to daily work to support tasks as well as support negotiations.
Contribute to the development and implementation/improvement of policies and procedures.
Ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate.
May involve liaising with internal, external and third party suppliers.
Personally participate in and contribute to BT wide professional community activities where applicable e.g. knowledge sharing, best practice within BT and external industry.
* Ability to affect the business by influencing decisions through advice/quality of work produced by self/others.
* Able to maintain a reputation for quality and delivery of their expertise to the business.
* Understands and meets customer needs
* Manages the change tickets with an eye to proper closure allowing for payment from the client
* Looks for ways to improve processes
* Works with teammates to share knowledge
* Sets expectations for change stakeholders and enforces rules for change management
Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
Job function: IT, Systems and Security
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing