Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Marketplace Efficiency Operations Manager will be the responsible for high level pricing, growth and health decisions and implementations in Brazil. Besides working closely with the product team to support them on deploying innovations locally, this role will be championing projects across multiple teams, such as CommOps, UX Research, City Ops, Finance, Tax and Marketing (among others) in order to tackle the most impactful problems in Marketplace Efficiency. As this is a strategic role, there will be a high interface with the leadership.
What You'll Do
- Drive analysis on important decisions that inform key business initiatives, pricing, driver earnings and health.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Work with other teams to solve the hardest problems impacting the customer experience and the overall business.
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with HQ Product teams and local teams, such as marketing, research and other functional areas, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives.
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- The Operations Team owns the business, and your team will be responsible for monitoring, correcting, and executing business processes in functional areas
What You'll Need
- Strong interest in Marketplace Efficiency related topics.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation;
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Creativity and sensitivity will be essential to lead impactful pricing campaigns;
- Focus on execution, delivering impactful, high quality and timely projects;
- Project Management skills to ensure compliance from different areas in a given process or project and high quality deliverables;
- Experience managing stakeholders from different areas is highly desirable (especially Legal, Policy, Comms, CommOps, Product, Territory Teams and/or Regional Ops / Marketing);
- Intermediary Python and R is desirable;
- Advanced SQL is needed.
About the Team
We leverage our community and marketplace expertise to collaborate with business owners in reaching the company's strategic goals