Descrição da Vaga
For this opportunity previous experience with Central FP &A (corporate financial area) is a requirement since this position will coordinate the interface between finance category team and regional corporate team, managing calendars, submit plans and lead monthly closing process, control overheads and cost centers while guarantee alignment and directional for the leadership team.
* Responsible to lead and submit the budget process with corporate LATAM and finance category team being the main interface with them;
Responsible to stablish new standards of control and results analysis. Be capable to deploy these standards for all business partners;
* Responsible to guarantee Deadlines of Reports and directional of what is expected from other areas (mainly with Category Finance team);
Daily influence on business decisions;
Manage actuals and budget performance through KPI`s and monthly track performance (i.e. overheads control);
* Lead annual budget as well as quarterly reviews;
Lead Brazil finance business performance reviews;
Act as business partner;
Influence decision and challenge "status quo";
Support audit process and be responsible to create new controls and processes to support compliance with local and global policies.
* Previous Experience with Central FP&A (Corporate Financial area) is a requirement;
* Strong knowledge with coordination of activities and due dates;
* Experience on budget process, category finance and its ways of working;
Knowledge on business planning, control and analysis;
* Basic accounting knowledge.