Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Category Demand Planner
A Category Demand Planner is responsible for coordinating demand plan for assigned SKUs/markets within a category by actively acting as a liaison between the markets and the category.
- Serve as a single point of contact owning interaction with Market Demand Manager, Modelers, & Modelling Analyst
- Building block creation via inputs from sales, marketing and other partners into the advanced planning tool (APO DP)
- Lead development of demand plan for assigned SKUs within a category/market including forecast lifts into base forecast
- Partner with Market Demand Managers and Category Demand Managers in all activities associated with and leading up to Demand Review, including pre-market, market and category demand consolidation
- Participation in pre-market, market and category demand reviews in support of Market Demand Managers and Category Demand Managers, respectively
- Provide finalized detailed demand plan by SKU to Supply Planners, and make adjustments as necessary based on feedback from Supply Planners. Reviewing and manage forecasting gap between consensus forecast and both commercial and category analytics
- Reporting and root cause analysis with modeling, Category Demand Managers and Marketing Demand Managers
- Own demand-supply imbalance issue resolution activities. Collaborate with Supply Planners to resolve as required
- Run pre demand review meetings at the market, work on the material preparation
- Add connectivity to short-term horizon demand details, driving out weekly pacing by SKU by location, and add connectivity with field sales intelligence (short term execution)
- Comprehensive Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or knowledge
- Fully versed on Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Full Operational knowledge of SAP ECC / APO (preferred) or other Advanced Planning Systems through formal training & knowledge
- Functional Work knowledge (Demand Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP;), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Forecasting)
- Ability to evaluate different supply chain scenarios / trade-offs
- Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly
- Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills in English
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!