Descrição da Vaga
The Technical Consultant will enable client success by providing innovative solutions leveraging Adobe's Digital Marketing Suite of products. The consultant will develop coding best practices and solutions that integrate with the client's current online infrastructure including mobile and any third party advertising efforts. The role includes utilizing and developing best practices for integrating Digital Marketing Products with existing websites, providing support and training to other marketing specialists as needed, mentoring new Development Consultants, maintaining documentation of solutions and integrations, continuing education on new technologies and platforms that provide benefit to the Digital Marketing Suite and the implementations and delivering top notch solutions to clients.
What You'll Do
- Provide Implementation consultancy, Customer Assistance and post-implementation support to Adobe Campaign clients in their deployment and use of Adobe Campaign solution. Specifically (but not limited to):
- Work with Clients to assess requirements
- Configure & Design Adobe Campaign to meet customer business needs by understanding their database architecture and setting-up ETL and data-flows
- Configure the Adobe Campaign solution to customers' requirement including Campaigns set-ups, building web pages using Scripting
- Develop customer specific solutions where necessary and document them
- Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
- Create Implementation plans for new and existing clients
- Knowledge transfer/Training to customers on solution implemented
- Product Installations, Upgrades and Configuration activities
- Reporting on project delivery to Project Management and Manage projects on your own in smaller projects which don't have dedicated Project Managers
- Act as a Development lead point of contact with Digital Marketing Consultants
- Learn multiple Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions and provide multi-product Enablement and Integration solutions to strategic clients
- Work with Digital Marketing Consultants to make recommendations in regards to Digital Marketing Suite technical implementations
- Support additional team members by mentoring and teaching
What You Need To Succeed
- Multiple projects experience in implementing Adobe Campaign or other Campaign Management Tool
- Expertise and Experience in SQL (Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge on Web Technologies like HTML, CSS would be a plus
- Good communication skills to ensure effective customer interactions, communications, and documentation
- Self-starter - Organized and highly motivated
- Fast learner, ability to learn new technologies/languages
- Knowledge of HTML DOM manipulation and page load events a plus
- Project Management skills a plus
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience leading team members will be a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.