Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 157645
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you want to engage in challenging work with enterprise-level customers, and be supported with extensive training opportunities for both technical and personal growth? Join a worldwide Customer Support team of 1500+ where customer issues are our opportunities. We lead the marketplace through vision, world-class technology and superior service. We use creativity to resolve problems and continually improve. We work globally across multiple geographies and cultures. Most importantly, we inspire each other, have fun and celebrate achievements.
We are seeking Support Associates who are driven by a desire to provide our customers with outstanding technical service. Their primary responsibility is to assist in resolving our customer’s issues related to SAP Business Warehouse solution. They will support complex environments and provide root cause analysis on a variety of operating systems and platforms.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions efficiently by providing state-of-the-art support services
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Diagnose, research, and resolve known errors by means of SAP documentation
- Identify patterns and their solutions with incoming customer incidents
- Use SAP Remote Supportability Tools to diagnose problems directly on customer systems
- Share and document knowledge through creation of WIKIs and Knowledge Base articles
- Attend e-Learning lessons, remote learning sessions, classroom training and coaching
- Report coding errors to our development organization
- Be a professional team member within the Product Support organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Required Skills:
- University students enrolled in Technology, Engineering, Business or related courses, with at least two years until graduation
- Excellent diagnostic and technical analysis skills
- Ability to assess, plan and troubleshoot while collecting information about the customer issue
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time while deep-diving into logs
- Proficient writing skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of operating systems (Unix/Windows)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MaxDB, DB2, SQL Server etc.)
- Ability to document communications and actions for customer issues in our CRM system
- Preferred Skills: Knowledge of data warehousing
- No previous experience required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Database, Engineer, Oracle, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering