Descrição da Vaga
Do you live at the intersection of strategy & analysis? Can you turn research & analysis into actionable insights? Can you convey complex ideas to cross-function teams? Want to do it in a growth-oriented, high performance, t-shirt & jeans environment? If so - read on!
As a Business Strategist, your challenges will be:
* Provide project management support to top management based on current priorities;
* Provide analyses and recommendations based on investigations in various focus areas to serve as input for taking decisions, identify business process bottlenecks and recommend solutions;
* Create and disseminate standardized reporting and dashboards in relevant tools to ensure each department and staff member has accessible, meaningful metrics to measure and improve performance;
* Prepare top management presentations and provide change management communications to ensure adoption by team members;
* Participate on the Management Board and all top management meetings, though is not a board member;
* Monitor, control and execute tasks assigned by Business Development Director spanning across multiple business areas;
* Establish and maintain effective cross-functional business partnerships and knowledge across all levels of the organization.
* Experience working in a management consulting firm;
* Ability to act with executive presence and diplomacy, critical for interaction with all levels of ( evino ) employees;
* Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with highly confidential and sensitive information;
* Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
* Ability to learn new internal systems quickly and with proficiency is critical.