Descrição da Vaga
The Business Relationship Manager CAN Enterprise and LATAM Region is
responsible for ensuring the needs of Cargill Animal Nutrition enterprise and
the LATAM region are efficiently and effectively delivered and that priorities
are being set in a way that enables responsive and high quality delivery.
This position informs GHRS organization of strategies, plans, needs and
challenges of the global CAN Enterprise and is critical to the successful
interface between Global HR solutions (GHRS), Business HR and HR’s COE’s.
In addition, the position will act as the GHRS leader for delivering MADJV
(Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures and Joint Venture) transactions and is
responsible for ensuring the GHRS organizational performance is meeting the
needs of the HR organization and Cargill’s businesses.
This position requires strong business acumen, business partnering and
relationship management skills, influencing and facilitation skills, with an
“account management” mindset.
- Business &Talent leader:
- Provide leadership within the LATAM region and for the CAN Enterprise to identify opportunities for HR solutions and services;
- Maintain extensive collaboration and communication between the LATAM Region and CAN Enterprise HR Leaders to monitor on-going alignment of client priorities, expectations, resource availability and service delivery;
- Understand and communicate global business and HR strategies, priorities and drivers while collaborating with Regional Business Relationship & Demand Manager colleagues to anticipate new or additional demands;
- Be a primary go-to-person for global Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Joint Venture (MADJV) transactions to ensure requirements & deliverables are understood and delivered at the right time;
- Lead MADJV transactions as HR Due Diligence and/or Implementation Leader;
- Review on-going business demands globally to minimize capacity risks and identify proactive HR solution opportunities;
- Advise and articulate domain/country-specific requirements and resources to effectively help HR and Business leaders understand and address their priorities, challenges and opportunities;
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts and employees.
- Change & Value Leader:
- Lead large scale organizational change and behaviors to achieve desired results;
- Track Global HR Solutions (GHRS) service delivery strategy across the regions to ensure proper utilization of the tiered service model;
- Monitor and report client-facing KPIsby markets and businesses/functions globally for client satisfaction scores and cost management;
- Provide feedback for service priorities to ensure client expectations are being met and/or exceeded Inform HR leaders on KPIs, utilization rates, volume of services being provided and support the regional HRS leaders in allocation of resource decisions.
- Culture Steward:
- Collaborate with other functions and roles serving similar clients to share knowledge, best practices and develop creative solutions;
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes;
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement;
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture;
- Ensure the consistent use and implementation of tools/technologies globally to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
* Experience working in a global, matrixed environment and leading complex projects;
* Knowledge of HR domains delivered via Global HR Solutions and ability to translate business /people strategies into responsive GHRS activity;
* Experience interacting with senior business and functional executives while engaging the entire scope of an organization;
* Advanced project management skills and experience leading complex and global projects
* Experience having led multiple domestic and international MADJVs;
* In-depth knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues;
* Conceptual strength, strategic thinking, strong business knowledge, ability to influence and work across the organization;
* Experience anticipating emerging issues, problem solving and implementing new business solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity;
* Advanced communication, leadership, partnership, consulting, collaboration, and influencing skills including experience building consensus and morale within a business unit or function, and leading work team effectively to meet strategic and operational objectives;
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
* Communicates effectively in all settings, including sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and thoughtfully negotiating and persuading others to adopt innovative ideas and solutions;
* Experienced in change management and leading others in times of significant change;
* Strong ability to effectively navigate through ambiguity and recommend solutions;
* Ability to travel, regionally and internationally up to 25%.
* Advanced Degree (MBA, etc.);
* Experience as a BUHR professional or role supporting business leaders and a strategic agenda;
* Negotiation skills;
* Experience with CI methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, etc.);
* Have lived and worked outside of home country
Cargo: Gestão Geral