Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 162098
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Solution Delivery Center (SDC) is an organization that provides remote/onsite SAP consulting services to SAP customers. The SDC is a global team with centers in EMEA, India, Greater China, North America and Latin America.
We are growing the SDC Sao Leopoldo based near-shore center to expand our delivery capabilities within the Latin American region focusing in the Brazil market. Our desire is to provide SAP’s customers access to the best global network of consultants with expertise in SAP’s latest technologies. The SDC São Leopoldo near shore center is a sophisticated Service & Knowledge organization providing unique capabilities to SAP’s customers on their implementations of innovation products, mainly S/4HANA and TDF (Tax Declaration Framework).
- To address customer requirements in logistics areas for cross industries.
- Provide remote/onsite SAP consulting services to key SAP customers on innovation products, mainly S/4HANA and TDF (Tax Declaration Framework).
- Proceed with IMG configuration, design/execute implementation packages (e.g. RDS´s, Best practices implementation guides).
- Build competencies at SDC to deliver solutions to Customers.
- Be able to understand complex business scenarios and propose SAP standard solutions or workarounds.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients.
- Gain expertise in S4HANA Financial area.
- Gain expertise in TDF.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address customer issues.
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs.
- Execution of innovation portfolio serving as primary contact from DBS service areas to deploy and implement solutions.
- Ensure standard solution usage whenever it´s possible. Be able to provide workarounds when SAP standard solutions do not fit to customer scenarios.
- Be able to evaluate affected processes and scenarios. Ensure proper validation of solution implemented by grating minimum test case scenarios execution.
- Get involved with customer scenarios, be able to understand business needs and discuss best approaches to help them.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge on Brazilian localization, main taxes concepts and Brazilian needs for NF issuing and reporting;
- Knowledge on SPED´s (Accounting, Fiscal).
- Knowledge on FI: FI-AR(Account Receivable Sap(Account Payables), GL and New GL(General Ledger), FI-AA (Asset Account); Month/year end closing activities and Configuration of SAP FI integration with some SD, PP or MM modules.
- SAP product experience and/or at least 3 years prior relevant industry/solutions experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Ability and good will to pick up knowledge in new areas
- Experience building and retaining customer relationships, Strong customer oriented attitude.
- Desired but not mandatory:
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA (FI/CO);
- IS-Retail or IS-OIL experience;
- Knowledge on TDF;
- Knowledge on HANA database, knowledge on basic HANA tools (HANA studio) for navigation and scenarios identification;
- Knowledge on ABAP programming (debugging);
- Background on SAP Solution Manager Topics (functionalities & tools).
Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar
São Leopoldo – Rio Grande do sul.
Solution Delivery Center
Up to 35%
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Portuguese - Fluent in both spoken and written Portuguese (Mandatory)
Spanish – Good and effective in spoken Spanish (Optional)
Regular Full Time
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Business Process, Database, Cloud, Testing, Finance, Management, Technology