Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 182751
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Business Operations Intern acts as a trusted advisor for the Sales Teams helping them to ensure opportunities are correctly managed and updated in the CRM.
The Business Operations Intern will work closely to the Business Partner to
* Help and be responsible to execute the Sales Business Operations agenda, such as: pipeline/forecast management, performance management, deal execution control, Go-to-Market, sales planning
* Continuously work with Sales team as a point of contact to support opportunities management in CRM and general questions regarding operations
* Interact and align with Market Unit and Regional Business Operations teams
* Provide insightful deep dive analysis of areas for performance and business recommendations
* Execute several Sales performance analysis per Territory, Line of Business, Sales Teams, Quota carriers, Innovation areas, etc.
* Support sales close and quarter initiation for sales special incentives, sales meetings, and quarter execution
* Act as a CRM Power user / Main responsible for Sales force enablement activities related to Business Operations in the CRM
* Develop strategic operations projects on the agenda of the Head of Operations and COO
- Studying Engineering, Business Administration. Economics,Technology or related courses. Graduation between dec/19 and dec/20
- Fluent in English / Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge in MS-Office (main focus on Excel and Power Point)
Previous work experience is not necessary
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, Performance Management, ERP, Operations, Entry Level, Human Resources, Technology