Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 160198
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Opportunity Description:
The business operations intern acts as a trusted advisor for Sales Teams helping them to ensure opportunities are correctly managed in CRM.
- Responsible to protect CRM Data quality in accordance with global guidelines,
- Continuously working with Sales team as a point of contact to support opportunities management in CRM and general questions regarding operations
- Execute several Sales performance analysis per country, Line of Business, Sales Teams, Quota carriers, Innovation areas, etc.
- Provide insightful deep dive analysis of areas for performance
- Support revenue achievement calculations for compensation plan purposes and other sales special incentives
- CRM Power user / Main responsible for Sales force enablement activities related to CRM
- Strong interaction and alignment with Market Unit and Regional Business Operations teams
- Studying Economics, Business Administration, Engineer or related courses. Graduation between dec/18 and dec/20
- Fluent in English / Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge in MS-Office (main focus on Excel and Power Point)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, SAP, Operations, Entry Level, Technology