Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 173086
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The successful candidate will be able to support Business Operation team and learn about all responsibilities of this area. It will be possible contact with back office to the boardroom from SAP team and in some cases, interface with customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Help and support billing tasks
* Help and support Partners tasks
* Contact with Delivery Executive Office
* Contact with our Customers and 3rd Party
* Opening projects in the new system (Promise to Delivery)
* Ad-hoc presentations to support Business Operation team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Major degree preferred in Administration, Economy, Accounting, General Management or related area; Students who will graduate in two years timeframe
* Knowledge on Office Package, with experience in Excel spreadsheets
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese)
* Organized, motivated with initiative and persuasion skills
* English and Spanish skills will be considered a differential
* Not required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: SAP, Cloud, Intern, ERP, Technology, Entry Level