Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 151394
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is the leading provider of high-quality IT support & services to international SAP customers. Currently we are looking for an experienced Support Consultant with fluency in English & Portuguese to support customers that are using our SAP Business One solution. SAP Business One is a single integrated business management application for small and medium businesses including all core business functions: Accounting and financials, Sales and customer relationship management, Purchasing and operations, Inventory and distribution, Reporting and administration.
In this challenging role, you will join the global Business One organization on its mission to achieve customer success in the mass volume market. You will have a dual reporting line to the global functional topic lead and to the location manager.
Discover Business One: SAP Business One in 60 seconds
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In a support capacity, you will have the following key responsibilities:
* Troubleshooting complex 2nd and 3rd level system problems reported by SAP partners via the web-based messaging system, and providing the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
* Troubleshoot and analyze issues in complex system environments based o SAP HANA
* Correctly evaluating the impact of the reported issues on our client’s business
* Liaising with Development Teams to identify bugs and missing product functionality
* Documenting solutions to known issues and consulting questions
* Work Hours: shift schedule for business needs from 9:00 – 22:00 Eastern Standard Time
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluency in English
- Degree in Computer Science or IT (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Database Management System Administration (SQL Server), query language, performance, SQL locks, deadlocks, indexing etc.
- Experience with System Administration in Windows & Linux OS platforms
- Troubleshooting experience of technical issues to diagnose issues and differentiate between product and non-product issues – identify OS issues
- Experience with support, root cause analysis and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral in all required languages)
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Experience with cloud computing and virtualized environments is a plus
- Experience with SAP HANA or other big data platform is a plus
Previous Product Support experience in a Multinational Company (preferred)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Technical Support, ERP, Consulting, Cloud, Computer Science, Technology