Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people
BI at QuintoAndar
Your job is to help us measure everything along our operating pipeline and analyse the data. More specifically:
* Know by heart our business model and rules.
* Develop superior dashboards and reports, across all company areas.
* Recommend and help making intelligent decisions across teams.
* Report conversion for each funnel stage in each of the platforms, and identify when funnel stages needs to be enhanced.
* Be an internal influencer towards a data driven culture and a team player!
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are pragmatic and data driven problem solver.
- You think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution.
- You know how to analyze data and you have a least a basic knowledge of statistics, tests and comparison tools.
- You know a bit of notions of SQL, enough to query a database and extract information.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have a Business, Statistics, Engineering or Mathematics background.
- Have experience in working at fast-growing startups.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health
* Dental plan (optional)
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.