Descrição da Vaga
Oracle is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action
in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers
with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals
that can be plugged into any application or decision engine to drive high-
value insights and competitive action.
Oracle provides a comprehensive and unified data solution to drive prospecting
at scale, audience insights, and cross-channel marketing actions. The Oracle
Audience Data Marketplace is the world’s largest aggregation of third party,
anonymous prospecting data on well over 1B unique profiles worldwide. It
uniquely offers a combination of offline, online, and mobile targeting
attributes at scale to inform relevant ad and content experiences across
digital, social, search, and mobile channels.
The Data Provider Team manages the supply side of the Oracle Data Cloud
BlueKai Marketplace. They are responsible for growing and maintaining existing
partnerships and building new data provider partnerships world-wide.
Sr Business Development Executive on the International Data Provider Team, you
will be working in a fast paced, start-up environment within Oracle. Your
core focus will be on building and managing data partnerships in Brazil. Your
range of duties will include identifying opportunities, building a pipeline,
structuring partnerships, and negotiating deals to a successful close. Once
deals are closed you’ll also be responsible for growing and maintaining data
partnerships. Your range of duties includes business reviews with partners,
integrating new data providers, identifying and executing against new growth
and revenue opportunities, and general account development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
What Will You Do?
· Prospect and close new international data providers partnerships
· Identify and fill inventory gaps with data partnerships
· Drive operational efficiency within the Data Provider Team
· Have insight into ecosystem, trends, and future growth opportunities
· Sign strategic partnerships to support an optimal data distribution
· Own day to day communication with partners
· Understand Oracle Audience Marketplace products and provide input on
enhancements needed to service partners
· Act as the data strategist for each account, providing insight into
ecosystem, trends, and future growth
· Be on the forefront of partner communication
Who Are You?
· 5 to 7 years of experience working in the digital media industry,
either at a Publisher, Ad Network/DSP, Data Company, or Digital Agency
· Minimum of 2 years in a Business Development Role
· History of negotiating and closing large partnerships
· Comfortable managing the contracting process
· Comfortable traveling 20% of the time
· Able to work within a complex ecosystem and deal with ambiguity
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
· Desire to grow into a larger role within the organization
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and
designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the
beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which
may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as
primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the
products sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through
prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops
and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes
Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracles sales of product. Executes
aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the
preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with
information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account
representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue
opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical
resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and
mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the
application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8
years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales
management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Business
and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle
technology and product strategies. Proven track record in managing multiple
opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to
determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong
written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or
equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Organization: Regular Employee Hire