Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is regularly seeking razor-sharp Business Development interns to join one of our team. You will independently work on various projects to support the company's growth across departments. Through those projects you will gain a unique insight and experience into a fast growing company at the forefront of fashion, technology and retail innovation.
You are extremely structured, highly analytical and quantitative. Your are an Excel wizard, able to manipulate data and find patterns. You are results-driven, independent and self-confident.
- Work on business development and business intelligence related projects
- Work with large data sets: manipulate and curate data and subsequently run complex analysis on top of it
- You will support the company's founders by owning projects and initiatives that often involve various departments
- Present your findings and suggestions to key stakeholders
- Currently enrolled in the last year of a Bachelor degree or in a Masters degree from a leading university in business administration, marketing, finance, economics, or engineering
- Already have some work experience. Previous experience with management consulting, project management, data analysis or banking or retail is a plus
- Ninja Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with ERP systems and BI tools is a plus
- Fluent in English + intermediate level of Portuguese
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pro-active
- Highly analytical and quantitative
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile
- Intellectually curious and able to learn quickly
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.