Descrição da Vaga
This position will challenge you to use your sales ingenuity. As a Business Development Consultant you will have responsibility for generating sales of comprehensive solutions and services within your assigned market.
The primary job responsibility will be to successfully sell Honeywell Building Technology’s product and service offerings to existing and new target customers. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan and meeting annual performance and financial objectives. This position requires skills of an aggressive, hardworking sales professional who is conceptual, creative and enjoys a fast pace sales environment. Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills are critical to the success of this person. We are seeking to add a Business Development Consultant that will have the LAR , cross Districts territory.
* Ability to create/seek out and assess new opportunities: Integrated controls, HVAC, FLS, Security, Access, Energy Mgmt, Building Analytics, financing, investments outside of standard budgetary cycle
* Position Honeywell as the vendor of choice with owners and sub-contractors: upgrading installed systems/migrations, new construction, service contracts
* Build trust and credibility at all levels of the customers’ organization, including decision-makers across the customers’ business functions and c-suite
* Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
* Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers’ needs
* Compelling presentation and communication skills tailored to needs of diverse audiences
* Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated opportunity objectives
* Execute effective negotiation strategies and plans
* Motivate others; high energy individual
* Takes intelligent risks and achieves results by applying sound judgment and experience to every sales situation; shows tenacity and experience with consistently delivers for HBS
* Unphased by multiple activities all occurring at once; organizes people and workflow to meet objectives for each activity on time with high quality
* Ability to proactively present opportunities to the customer while balancing internal commitments
* See ahead clearly; can anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
* Securing and finalizing the sale.
* In-depth industry and market knowledge : LAR Area: Controls, HVAC, FLS, Security, Energy, Building analytics
* Detailed and rigorous understanding of the customers’ business from a strategic, technical and business viewpoint.
* Understands the HBS value proposition and broader Honeywell
* Financial and business acumen; capable of creating unbudgeted opportunities funded from value of the solution or offering
* Understanding of all levels within the customer’s organization, and their related customers.
* Uses customer organizational charts to outline formal structure and roles in the buying process; identifies the most influential stakeholders and creates relationship and business strategy for each of these key players
* Knowledge of HBS/HBT processes, commercial terms, contract terms, etc.
* Knowledge of HBS’s entire set of offerings enabling strategic positioning, unique competitive differentiation and financial value.
* Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Fire, Security, HVAC Controls, Energy efficiency, or Service Maintenance business to business selling experience or in lieu of a degree 7 years of Fire, Security, HVAC Controls, Energy efficiency, or Service Maintenance business to business selling experience.
* Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
* Enterprise selling – experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
* Proven experience prospecting for opportunities.
* Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer’s organization is preferable.
* Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience.