Descrição da Vaga
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and proactively identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. Our team helps grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provides account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
The OPG Brazil team is responsible for growing Google's business with Online publishers in the country by partnering with them on solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and DoubleClick Ad Exchange. The team’s primary responsibilities include acquiring and developing relationships with large, medium and small publisher, enhancing their business growth.
As a Business Development Executive, you will use your sales, business development, and partnership skills by driving the overall publisher business in Brazil, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate several new product platforms. You will be a sales and business development leader with demonstrated analytical business skills. You will thrive in a cross-functional work environment and enjoy identifying and developing new business opportunities.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
- Develop strategy to increase our publisher footprint in Brazil.
- Grow the base of premium publishers in Brazil by engaging C-Level Executives and signing new agreements for AdSense, DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick Ad Exchange.
- Design and execute at-scale acquisition and account management programs, building the base of small and medium sized publishers in Brazil.
- Act as spokesperson to external media, representing and advocating our product solutions to the publisher and online media community.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* 5 years of experience in digital advertising sales or business development.
* Experience in sales management.
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally and cross-regionally with management at all levels.