Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Business Development and Project Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Guarantees proper resources and priorities for Brands and BCC through situational leadership including other functional areas.
- Manages New Product Development - Ensures that CH Brazil strengthens portfolio in each strategic market category by launching global NPDs.
- It remains a key initiative in the upcoming strategic period tom continuously strengthen our organizational structure, processes and to upgrade respective capabilities
- Acts as a role model in terms of compliance and as well as all aspects related to our BCC values and culture.
- Actively seeks and analyzes local market opportunities to submit NPD ideas to global team.
- Leads, engages and works closely to global and local Marketing/Trade, PS, Procurement, Quality, R&D; and Regulatory teams to guarantee successful launches in compliance with original timelines, defining mitigation plans when needed.
- Analyzes all NPD opportunities together with local Marketing to define interest and potential, conducting consumer researches to confirm market attractiveness if needed.
- Supports M&A; initiatives together with local BD team.
- Leads people - Attracts, motivates, develops, leads, coaches and retains highly qualified team (direct reports).
Who you are
- Experience in healthcare industry with solid background in project management, business development and market strategy;
- Excellent analytical skills, commercial understanding, market awareness and sound business knowledge;
- Good negotiation/influencing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good team work and innovative thinking;
- Due to the high diversity of the subjects to handle: flexibility, ability and willingness to learn;
- Fluent English, written and spoken;
- Fluent Portuguese, written and spoken;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Former experience in M&A;´s/integration processes is desirable;
- PC knowledge: MS Excel, MS Project and Power Point.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo