Descrição da Vaga
Business Analytics & Insights professionals are process and analysis specialists who use a set of frameworks and methods to drive quality and evidence-based decisions. They use a deep understanding of business challenges to build practical and sustainable solutions that drive business impact and operational excellence across the enterprise.
- Agent of Change: Uses a consistent framework to outline specific changes in a process and associated roles.
- Business Insights: Uses independent judgment and discretion to implement repeatable reporting and modeling methods. Uses standard reporting to develop business insights, and makes recommendations to management.
- Process Improvement: Drafts current-state business process maps or desktop procedures to understand current processes and identify possible improvements. Identifies root cause through the analysis of data. Uses independent judgment and discretion to make recommendations on possible solutions for desired outcomes.
- Knowledge Transfer: Proactively educates employees and managers on existing standard reports. Collaborates with peers to develop standard reports and generate best practices to increase efficiency in reporting across all businesses.
- Technological Advancement: Uses existing technologies to meet customers’ requirements. Participates in technical communities to identify best practices.
Planning, Organizing, and Executing:
* Manages available resources to complete projects efficiently and on time.
* Develops and communicates sound plans by determining the time, complexity and processes required to successfully achieve the final outcome.
* Develops methods to track and report metrics. Gains agreement on quality and relates it to business value. Shifts priorities as required, mitigates risks, and takes corrective action to prevent undesirable outcomes.
* Inquires about the expressed and unexpressed needs of others to more accurately understand underlying issues.
* Provides advice within his or her area of expertise.