Descrição da Vaga
Based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:QNST) is the leader in vertical marketing and media online. We consistently deliver the right prospects at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients.
For our office in São Paulo, Brazil, QuinStreet is looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic professional to join our team as a Business Developer & Account Manager.
- Manages key client relationships, growing existing clients as well as developing new accounts for marketing campaigns
- Customer service, being the “go-to” contact for clients and internal peers
- Establish deep relationships and build trust from clients - consultative sales approach, which requires significant time and effort to educate clients about QuinStreet’s value preposition
- Evaluate and make recommendations that result in long-term, sustainable benefits for clients and QuinStreet
- Plan, monitor, track progress and adjust activities to ensure success
- Effectively and professionally represent QuinStreet and its products
- Ability to think strategically
- Solid analytical skills combined with the ability to translate findings into strategic implications
- Excellent relationship builder; confident and energetic; professional and team oriented sales approach
- Can-do attitude, customer focused, self starter, resourceful, highly organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication
- 4-6 years of experience with sales for big corporations
- Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and English are requirements
- Experience in the Digital Marketing space (preferred)
- Experience in the Financial Services, Insurance or Banking market (preferred)
- Bachelors degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.