Descrição da Vaga
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Implement new prospects and maintain existing customers to drive sales of [fill in the blank] organization. Engage with channel partners, local consultants, architects, developers and users for specifications. Provide market intelligence support covering the developments going into the market place by competitors and their pricing.
Help drive integrated solutions sales that bring together both hardware and software products
Add value to the team with your field of expertise by implementing ideas to new products, principles, theories and concepts.
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by driving continuous improvement within Solution Sales.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Moderate Sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence at the operational level
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD56330
- Category: Sales
- Location: Av Tambore 267, Barueri, SAO PAULO 06460-000 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.