Descrição da Vaga
Are you passionate about leveraging data to deliver actionable insights that could impact the daily business decisions at Amazon.com.br? Does the prospect of dealing with massive volumes of data excite you? Do you like getting "scrappy" with data to answer challenging product and customer behavior questions? At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Amazon Kindle team is currently looking for a Business Analytics Intelligence Manager who will have a key role in providing a comprehensive understanding of customer segments, usability, affinities and lifetime value. The candidate will need to be able to extract insights from data and be able to communicate implications and recommendations clearly. The Business Analytics Intelligence Manager will generate insights, suggest campaign strategies, onsite improvements, pricing strategies and tactics guiding the teams’ efforts to reshape the customer experience for millions of readers in Brazil, guiding discovery of new books, and connecting readers to authors.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as outstanding project management skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, capable of diving deep and able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. He/she will take a consultative approach to help internal customers achieve their goals. This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills in both Portuguese and English, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. He or she will be known for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
The Marketing Analytics Business Intelligence will report to the Head of Kindle in Brazil, with high exposure to senior leadership and will collaborate closely with local (marketing, merchandising, content acquisition teams) and global teams (utilize Global programs and effectively adapt or develop them for Brazil). The position is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Core Job Responsibilities
* Understand the business challenges and make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders
* Improve our understanding of Customer behavior and engagement
* Design and conduct rigorous experiments on the effectiveness and efficiency of different marketing programs that will shape long-term strategy
* Leverage customer data to increase the efficiency of our programs working closely with the business teams on campaign optimization
* Update existing and create new metrics and reporting that help drive business decisions, continually improving reporting and analysis processes
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting, analysis, and research (data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation)
* Identify customer pain points and suggest measurable actions to address them while also achieving business objectives
* At least 5+ years of experience in content analytic, or marketing analysis.
* Experience with SQL and experience with ETL and OLAP processes, knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
* Bachelors or post-grad degree in business, marketing, engineering, mathematics, or related
* Strong data-collection and analysis skills, expert using Excel for data analysis and modeling
* Outstanding communication and writing skills in both English and Portuguese.
* Organized and proven project manager, ability to multi-task and keep on track in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Passionate about data, marketing and discovering new trends and insights
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Experience leveraging web analytics tools to gain key insights
* eCommerce or technology enterprise experience
* MBA degree