Descrição da Vaga
The Brazil Production Research Lead is responsible for:
* Developing the row-crop production research strategy and long range resourcing needs across Brazil, with the support of key regional stakeholders, to deliver optimum seed production recommendations to maximize seed yield and quality, and minimize variation in targeted seed units produced.
* Strategically introducing relevant science-based technologies which will improve our production yields and accuracy, reduce costs, and improve critical plant processes.
* People management and people structure development for Brazil Prod. Research team.
* Member of the Brazil Make leadership team and Brazil Corn Pipeline Team. Strong connections with functions related to the Corn Pipeline Team (Breeding, MPM, TD)..
* Member of the South America PR leadership team and the Global PR Extended leadership team.
MS or PhD in Agronomy or related fields of study.
Experience working in agricultural research, technical seed production function, Breeding or Technology Development.