Descrição da Vaga
This position reports to the Global Payroll Lead and is responsible for the leadership and coordination of Monsanto’s
Brazil payroll processes in partnership with HR, Finance and IT leaders. This position will play a key role in the execution
of the Brazil payroll and time management strategy in alignment with the Shared Services model.
Normal duties would include, although not be limited to:
* Responsible for Monsanto’s Brazil payroll operations.
* Monitors assigned payroll activities and/or program components for the purpose of ensuring effective department
functioning, coordinating activities and ensuring compliance with established financial, legal ( federal, state and local
payroll taxes) and/or administrative requirements.
* Responsible for team members’ reconciliation of account balances for the purpose of maintaining accurate account
balances and complying with related policies, practices and/or regulations.
* Assists in developing and monitoring automated systems for the purpose of analyzing, maintaining and providing
information regarding payroll and related accounts.
* Participates in and helps lead strategic initiatives relating to payroll processes
* Ensure Sarbanes Oxley guidelines are followed.
* Manage priorities, goals, initiatives, and DPR for the Brazil Payroll Team
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Law.
* Minimum 8-10 years experience in Payroll or HR management
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
* Balance of operational and detail-orientation with strategic and visionary approach.
* Ability to lead, influence and motivate other team members.
* Demonstrated initiative and foresight skills.
* Demonstrated experience working within a dynamic cross functional environment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
* Proactive approach to work; conscientious worker with a high level of accuracy
* Experience with HR SAP Payroll
* Strong aptitude and proficiency in MS Office products; including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Proficiency in process workflow.