Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: Brazil GTM FP&A Sr Analyst
Location: BRA-Sao Paulo
Functional Area: Accounting/Finance
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
***Position Description* **
Motorola Mobility is one of the world’s fastest growing smartphone providers,
creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built
with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all
happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to
constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity,
creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of
tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Team and Culture Description
Motorola GTM Finance team partners Sales & Marketing in its mission of
understand and develop business models setting sales priorities and goals,
managing budgets & results, sizing at customer and product levels, and act as
trusted partners to the Sales team.
We are looking for a candidate with a finance background to become a Financial
Analyst in the GTM Finance team in Sao Paulo. This is an opportunity to join a
growing team that is currently expanding its
This role would suit an individual who wants to make their mark on a
successful and growing team and deploy their already considerable Business
The candidate should a dynamic, self-starter person, with energy and
enthusiasm who is a great communicator and, who enjoys collaborating with
people with a diverse set of talents.
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations:
* Ownership of analytics and measurement for FP&A for Sales & Marketing.
* Creating insightful analyses, reports and presentations on deployment and
effectiveness of sales financial performance.
* Responsibility for preparing, reviewing the financial results to local SLT
and GLOBAL FP&A .
* Partner with GTM local team to provide financial analyses and decision
***Position Requirements* **
* BA/BS degree with emphasis in quantitative disciplines such as finance,
* Economics or accounting. (In lieu of a degree, 3 years of relevant work
* English Domain (advanced written and oral skills)
* 3 years of solid financial analysis or marketing analytics experience from a
Fortune 500 or high growth firm, or a leading consulting firm.
* Demonstrated top quartile performance in prior roles, with increasing levels
of responsibility and independence.