Descrição da Vaga
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
Administers one or more elements of employee benefits programs which may include health, welfare, and retirement plans, in compliance with plan design and government legislation.
Assists in resolution of benefits related issues for plan participants. Produces required benefits administration reports and forms for internal and external reporting and compliance requirements.
Supports the design and delivery of benefit plans, programs and procedures.
Guides and assists employees with benefits related processes, investigates participant issues, and provides problem resolution or indentifies the issue for further review.
Handles routine to moderately complex plan interpretations and inquiries; provides recommendations to benefit related issues.
Manages standard processes with oversight from more senior administrators and managers.
Generates required internal and external reports for benefits program administration; conducts analysis to evaluate benefit plan and strategy effectiveness and to support required legislative filings.
Maintains benefit records and prepares documents necessary for implementing benefit coverage.
Implements changes to administrative processes.
Assists in the delivery of training to employees and line human resources.
Serves as a contact between the external benefits suppliers, employee groups and line human resources
Skills and Experience Required:
* Instructs learners in a manner that engages and adjusts to individual and group needs resulting in knowledge, skills and abilities that can be applied on the job.
Human Resources Data Management
* Acts on people data to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with company policy and legislative requirements.
Compensation and Benefits Administration
* Translates company plan design, statutory and tax requirements in the communication and delivery of compensation and benefit programs.
* Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
* Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
* Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
* Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
* Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
* Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Optimizes work processes
* Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
Advanced English Level is mandatory to this position
Minimal relevant work experience required.