Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a talented Back-end Software Engineer to assist in the development and administration of our state-of-art technology platform and infrastructure. The ideal candidate has a profound passion for computer science and for solving complex real world analytical problems.
This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant and generalist hacker.
- Develop software in the logic and data tiers of our e-commerce platform, using a PHP7 MVC Framework
- Develop systems integrations via REST APIs using JSON
- Develop and fine-tune batch jobs with sophisticated algorithms (recommendations, business intelligence metrics, popularity scores, email reminders, etc)
- Monitor and fine-tune our platform for performance
- BSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, mathematics or related courses
- 3+ years of professional or academic experience in software development
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Full stack knowledge of modern web technologies
- *nix power user
- Experience with back-end MVC frameworks
- Advanced level of English
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.