Descrição da Vaga
About this position
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. In this role, you will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to interact seamlessly with technology. You will be part of a small cross-functional team to achieve the company's goals, through implementation on your own, guidance to the team andcorrect scheduling and tracking. You will work closely with globally-distributed teams of our organization to play a crucial role in the successful launch of applications.
This position requires both strong technical and communication skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Some of your responsabilities will include
- Ensure data driven approaches to make decisions
- Develop and maintain systems using Java and Scala
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Golang, and operating systems may be required.
- Build solid solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Collaborate with HQ in Beijing to deliver systems and products that improve the experience of DiDi’s LATAM customer base
- Design and build tools and frameworks to support DiDi’s LATAM growth
- Ensure data-driven approaches to make decisions
- Implement challenging parts of the 99's and Didi's ecosystem.Participate in design, architecture, implementation, and support of software
What we're looking for:
- Software development experience with solid knowledge of large scale systems using Java/Scala/Golang
- Experience building and scaling complex high-performance, high-transaction applications
- Must have excellent technical understanding of client server fundamentals and enterprise architecture patterns, not only REST
- Must have technical understanding of different databases and its uses (MySQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Strong knowledge in cloud native solutions - AWS (ex: EC2, Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, Load Balancer, RDS, Dynamo)
- Solid Java or Scala or Golang programming skills
- Solid test oriented approaches to solve business problems
- Be able to display leadership qualities and enthusiasm to engage new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push our technology forward
- Open-minded team player
- Effective verbal and written communication in English.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Have been used different databases to solve problems
- Have been tested other protocols than HTTP - Thrift, MQTT …
- Interested in math and algorithms
- Frameworks: Play, Akka, Slick
- Databases: MySQL, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Cloud: AWS, Docker, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda
- Tools: Splunk, NewRelic, Fabric, Tableau.