Descrição da Vaga
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous experience delivering sales and technology training and can communicate these concepts to audiences at different stages in a customer’s journey, we’d like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Partner Trainer for the Americas within an organization which has high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales & technology instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of distributed computing concepts and technologies (i.e. Cloud).
In this role, you will deliver training content to the internal AWS Sales organization and AWS Sales Partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience.
* Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales and business development methodologies to employees and partners
* Conduct employee and partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning
* Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
* Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
* Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required)
* Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
* 5-7 years of experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration
* 5 years+ of experience in delivering business focused & technology related training
* Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required
* Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
* Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python
* Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personas involved in Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions
* Strong understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts. Ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
* Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
* Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
* A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
* Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
* Ability to travel throughout North and South America. Travel 40-50%
* Ability to communicate in multiple languages (Spanish and/or Portuguese)
* Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
* Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
* Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content
* Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line
This position may be located in Seattle, WA or San Francisco Bay Area and various virtual locations on the West Coast.
It is eligible for relocation benefits.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.