Descrição da Vaga
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Responsible for the repair, overhaul and/or modification of commercial aircraft appliances in accordance
with applicable Code of Federal Regulations (CFR's) and Repair Station
procedures. Ensure that customer Reason for Return is addressed in accordance
with the customer's purchase order and any applicable maintenance
documentation from the customer. This position ensures that all applicable
maintenance is performed on customer returns and that the unit meets the
applicable test requirements for the product.
* Responsible to keep Test Equipment, Benches and Instruments functional and calibrated.
- Interpret Component Maintenance and Overhaul Manuals, Service Bulletins, and other technical data approved by the administrator (Customer Supplied Data) required to perform the repair and overhaul tasks.
- Prioritize and process units to meet customer due date.
- Perform preliminary inspection of unit to confirm customer Reason for Removal, fault isolation, disassembly, cleaning and component inspection.
- Determine the material and estimated man-hours required for maintenance and provide warranty considerations.
- Repair/overhaul, assemble, and inspect the unit in accordance with required technical data to return the unit to service.
- Perform final test of unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service.
- Process units in accordance with Quality Management System and Repair Station/Quality Manual.
- Complete required documentation as described in the Repair Station/Quality Manual.
- Validate if the Test Equipment is within Calibration.
- Drive 5S principles and support all HOS and continuous improvement activities within area of responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
* Ability to read and understand Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Literature and
other associated approved data pertaining to maintenance.
* General knowledge of process related functions within the facility.
* Understand the operation of designated product families authorized under the repair
station operation specifications.
* Understand applicable Code of Federal Regulations (CFR's) of FAA and Regulamentos
Brasileiro de Aviação Civil (RBAC) of ANAC, customer and repair/overhaul requirements for products authorized under the Repair Station Operation Specifications(OpSpecs).
* Knowledgeable in computer systems associated with the operations of the Repair Station.
* Test equipment proficiency for products authorized under the Repair Station
* Ability to remove, install, and inspect required electronic and/or mechanical components.
* Read, write and speak English.
* 24 months of repair experience on avionics equipment as well as theory of operation in
* Technical degree on avionics or electronics
* English (Read, write and speak English)
* Repairman certified by ANAC
Nonexempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Job ID: req175416
- Category: Flight Operations
- Location: Av. Brig. Faria Lima, 2170 (F60/2 PC046-4), Sao Jose Dos Campos, SAO PAULO 12227-901 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.