Descrição da Vaga
Location:Birmingham, UK** or Bremen, GER preferred
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Cadbury and local Brands like Philadelphia and Germany's No1 in mayonnaise - Miracle Whip - we're the world's #1 in biscuits, chocolate, gum & candy. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries , with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries .
Our purpose and vision is to create more "Moments of Joy" by building the best snacking company in the world.
Join us now and unleash your passion for your specialism with us as:
Automation Engineer (m/f)
And be part of our Global Engineering Cross Category Services
Engineering is where your brilliant ideas can become a delicious reality. You'll develop the highly technical processes and competitive-advantaged assets behind every product we make, whether it's an imaginative chocolate bar triangle like Toblerone, an irresistible breakfast snack like belVita or some wonderful new treat we haven't even thought of yet.
Your expertise will support us in defining next generation automation strategies for our process, packaging lines in terms of automation design and IT integration.
You are familiar with requirements of process and packaging concerning standard automation as well as integration and also how to deal with upcoming cyber security challenges.
In particular we would value if you:
- Have experience with Siemens, Rockwell and other standard automation systems and setups
- Know how in batch and continuous process automation technologies as well as motion system design – PLCs, Scada and HMI with related DBs and reporting tools
- Have experience in integration of production equipment into MES and SAP
- You are familiar with OEMs providing solutions, processes and machinery for CPG industry
With this demonstrated capabilities and strengths we would like you to be responsible to:
- Support the corporate wide IDF (I4.0) program in terms of machine data enablement, integration and ongoing support
- Act as center of expertise for IFP tools, eliminate deployment and support issues during roll out, optimize cost and required start up time
- Improve cost of ownership of deployed solutions by constantly adapting to lower cost alternatives
- Support regional engineering teams in all automation and electrical topics and escalate immediate and mid-term issues to Automation partners
- Manage suppliers and contractors by reviewing service level reports, best practices
- Liaise with internal partners in ITS, RDQ and other teams
- Be the key contact for maintaining and adapting functionality of an internal Capex planning and reporting platform, and coordinate the external service provider with new requests and for trouble shooting
- Maintain internal automation standards on a constant up to date level
- Support (collaborative) robot solutions in terms of design, development and deployments with our external partners
Education and skills:
- University degree- Master or Diploma in Electrical / Automation Engineering
- Project Management experience, min 4 yrs.
- Plant Maintenance Experience in Automation or IT environment /min 4 yrs.
- Automation design and programming capabilities, PLC, Motion, Scada etc.
- Data base design and Reporting know how, SQL server
- Experience in design and operation of OT related networks
- Ideally experience in a multinational environment
- Excellent mastery of MS Office, Database and SAP systems/software
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English, any other language will be an asset
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.