Descrição da Vaga
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Lacta, Toblerone, Halls, Tang and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelēz International is looking for: Audit Senior Manager
The Internal Audit Senior Manager will manage internal audit process for Mondelēz International – under the direction of the Audit Director.
He ensures that:
* Systems of internal controls and accounting procedures are adequate to provide accurate financial reporting and to safeguard corporate assets.
* Mondelēz International corporate and regional policies are being followed.
* Cost saving and business opportunities are identified to regional/BU management.
* Risk-based audit approach is devised in conjunction with in-charge (Lead Audit Senior) to adequately address all significant business and audit risks.
* Business risks are promptly and accurately identified to senior management.
* Internal audits are effectively coordinated with regional management.
* All audit work is thorough, complete, and has been performed in accordance with IIA standards and MDLZ Internal Audit standards.
* Audit results are effectively communicated to senior management, and external auditors.
* Audit in-charges are properly planning and monitoring the internal audit process, providing feedback to team members, and adhering to MDLZ Internal Audit standards.
* Develop and maintain viable working relationships with regional and BU senior management.
* Keep abreast of regional business issues which impact the nature or timing of proposed audit work.
* Supervise, and coach all team members on assigned tasks so that they can maximize their potential. This responsibility includes preparing and discussing written performance evaluations of supervisors for assigned audits and projects, career counseling and placement through established business contacts, and approving all staff evaluations. In addition, prepare and discuss formal annual performance evaluations and salary adjustments for all direct reports.
* Assist in recruiting activities and presentations.
* Provide input on regional risk factors and other issues to assist in continuous risk assessment of the region.
* Continuously evaluate the adequacy of the IA department methodology and standards. Build consensus to implement modifications as necessary.
* Perform quality control function related to department IA methodology and standards.
* Develop viable relationships with management of external audit teams.
* Participate on key business initiatives as needed.
* Seek out and executes various department administrative functions and/or internal projects as needed.
* Performs assigned audits within budgets.
* Coordinates audit work with and directs other team members, and completes audit with a sense of urgency from planning to report issuance.
* Reviews audit work of other team members.
* Professional working relationship with senior management.
* Quickly learn and understand diverse business processes/systems, assess the adequacy of internal controls mitigating unacceptable business risks and develop an effective risk based audit approach.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Strong knowledge in audit related to a Big-4 accounting firm and/or large corporation's internal audit department preferred. Valued also some knowledge in finance.
- Professional internal audit or accounting certification preferred (e.g., CIA, CISA, CPA, CA, etc.).
- Valued knowledge as Manager and exposure to finance, process and operational audits.
- Strong knowledge of risk/control frameworks (COSO, COBIT) required.
- Sarbanes-Oxley knowledge required.
- US GAAP/IFRS knowledge required.
- Enterprise Risk Management knowledge preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- FMCG/Manufacturing knowledge preferred.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing by adopting appropriate communication style to individuals at all levels of the organization and remaining open to disagreement or new ideas.
- Articulate understanding of business areas under review, and demonstrates thorough test work and solid rationale for potential audit issues.
- Update Audit Director on audit progress and potential issues in a timely manner.
- Develop an open and honest working relationship with those being audited and maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Share best practices, tools and testing methodologies with other team members, and contribute to departmental projects.
- Will be managing an audit team, and will be the key point of contact with those being audited.
- Displays leadership and project management skills to complete quality work on time with budgeted resources.
- Goal-oriented and outgoing with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think and work analytically.
- Ability to work in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with all levels of management.
- Willingness to travel (Up to 50%).
- Speak and write Spanish fluently.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!