Descrição da Vaga
A ssociate Medical Affairs - Consumer
This role is responsible for aspects of J&J Family of Consumer Companies
(JJFCC) Medical Affairs for Self-care products. The Associate will work with
the Associate Manager on Medical Affairs, Medical Information initiatives
regionally, collaborating multi-functionally on activity planning and
execution according to local and company requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute Medical Affairs programs, including identification of critical paths
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with high ethical/quality standards and all applicable policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support to research educational and technical material
- Screen medical education grants for therapeutic and operational appropriateness.
- Provides technical information and education to health care providers and other customers.
- Provides feedback to scientific inquiries from the healthcare community and customer concerns.
- Conduct technical and medical product information training to internal and external customers
- Support creation of educational, promotional materials
- Champion operational excellence to provide continuous improvement of processes and sharing of best practices/lessons learned. Suggest ways to reduce complexities of existing procedures
- Work multi-functionally on Core Data Sheet becoming the contact person regionally
- Perform other duties as required
Education : Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy or equivalent required
* 2 years of experience in Medical Affairs or related areas
* OTC / medicinal business
* Latin America (preferred)
* Leadership skills, proactivity, agility, sense of urgency, ability to adapt, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail
* Required Fluent English and Intermediate to Advanced Spanish
* Good communication skills (both oral and written) and be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams both internally and externally to the organization
* Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: **
**Location: Sao Paulo