Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, Lacta, Toblerone, Halls, Tang and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Associate Director Project Manager Supply Chain Reinvention
This position will lead the strategic projects for SCR across LA
- Collaborates with members of the SCR LA and across regions to identify, scope, implement, and track Strategic and margin improvement projects that are designed to significantly reduce complexity and generate cost savings accros categories:
- Value of Margin Improvement Programs
- Requires cross-functional collaboration with colleagues from Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain, and RDQ functions at the Category, Regional, and region levels
- Manages category-wide adaptation of projects
- Provides oversight and leadership of de-complexity initiatives – leads specific de-complexity projects from concept through implementation and supports/provides consultation on other projects. Ensures coordination and alignment of resources, timelines, objectives, and results and manages inter-dependencies between initiatives.
- Develop methods to monitor project progress and provide corrective action if necessary. Ensure that project scopes and timing take into consideration minimizing waste (raw, pack and finished goods write-offs) and allowing for a healthy cash flow. Assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects, functional groups and top management.
- Supports benchmarking of best practices and roll out of menu card selections for NPD, standardization/harmonization, and contribution to Global Margin pipeline savings.
- Observe strict standards for project management discipline in the organization. Controls the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution. Owns the project knowledge repository.
- Reports project execution status on a regular basis to the project sponsors, steering committee and to the project core and extended teams. These reports include performance against schedule, usage of capital and expenses vs budget, notable achievements up-to-date, and justification of any deviations occurred. In many cases reports are to be presented in face-to-face meetings.
- Ensures that suitable risk assessment and contingency planning discussion takes place, is communicated and agreed upon by all stakeholders and is acted on if necessary to keep the project on track or to accelerate the project.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Make informed decisions to achieve competitive advantage by managing risk, reducing costs, increasing operational efficiencies and creating value.
- Demonstrate the tangible and intangible contribution that real estate and facilities assets make in supporting business until goals with practical, high value solutions.
- Confirm alignment of real estate strategy to wider enterprise objectives
- BS/MS/BA in Engineering/Science/Business Management
- Solid knowledge in project management.
- Strong knowledge leading teams in different geographies
- Lean 6 Sigma knowledge
- Strong leadership & influencing skills (includes the ability to influence senior stakeholders)
- Strong collaborative skills and proven success at working across borders and functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process Management
- Total Work Systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- Project management and planning skills
- Results-orientation and ability to work independently
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!