Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, Lacta, Toblerone, Tang, Club Social, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Associate Director Organization Effectiveness
The Organizagtion Effectiveness Associate Director, LA will have key responsibilities in the areas of talent management, organizational effectiveness, leadership and career development for the LA Region in partnership with the Org. Effectiveness Director.
This role will be responsible for talent management direction and execution across the region, specially driving the commercial talent agenda, partnering with HRBL's and Senior Leaders to strengthen our talent pool and bench in Must Win Markets.
It will also lead Must Win Assessments, focused team interventions and Org. Effectiveness projects for the Region, manage coaching engagements and leadership development interventions in line with the Global CoE. Being an expert in tools and assessments, ensuring we apply the MDLZ way to the way we work, looking to always improve business performance, strengthen organizational capability and leverage best internal and external best practices across the company to improve the business.
- Provide talent management expertise, thought leadership and strategic insights to collaboratively design, build and implement solutions and build stakeholder knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following key areas: Talent Reviews and Calibration, Succession Management, Assessment/Selection, Competency Management, and Leadership Development.
- Provide overall talent direction for the Region in alignment with the Global Talent CoE, being an expert in our tools and talent assessments, in a wide range of diagnostic instruments and tools used to support talent and leadership development.
- Proactively define and align stakeholders on talent strategy for the Region, engage and partner with HR Business Leaders and Leaders on Talent Management capability and driving execution of the talent agenda, along with diagnostics and key metrics to improve talent bench and readiness in Commercial.
- Create plan and approach to drive adoption and sustainment of talent management processes, includes the ability to conduct stakeholder analysis, assess change readiness, develop strategic change management plans, and create communications plans.
- Be a champion of the MDLZ Way, working across and integrating lateral networks and solutions, bringing the best of the internal and external world together, to enable the business.
- Leverage global CoEs deep expertise to design best practice and sustainable interventions addressing relevant business needs.
- Leverage global insights and analytics to support critical people decisions. Determine criteria for measuring overall health and quality of organizational bench strength and the talent pipeline. Incorporate feedback from senior leaders on what talent data is needed to make key decisions. Measure and assess the impact of the talent process, including both interim and long-term metrics and reporting. Analyze data to develop insights and recommendations.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise regarding the development, and deployment of functional career management frameworks and related tools including competency models, critical experience frameworks, and talent assessment and integrating learning / leadership development into the broader talent management framework (i.e. succession planning, career development).
- Manage coaching engagements and leadership development interventions to meet the needs of the Region, leveraging the global partners and framework.
- Consulting skills from organization assessment through program design and implementation.
- Perform benchmarking and research on talent, learning and related fields to offer solutions required by the business.
- Capture, build and share internal and external knowledge; remain up to date with relevant market practices and external networks to build capability and credibility as a thought leader.
- Partner in leading select projects with high impact and need of organizational development expertise
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or HR (Master's in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or preferred)
- Strong knowledge in talent management and workforce planning processes
- Background as a business partner
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills; making the complex seem simple, able to leverage process towards a clear outcome
- Excellent MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) proficiency; and process and quantitative skills
- Certification in team/individual assessment tools such as MBTI, Hogan, SLII, CPI, FIRO-B, and/or CCL preferred
- Strong consulting skills with a client-focused mindset; building valuable relationships and collaboration
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization - formally and informally
- Competent at multi-tasking and managing demands across numerous projects and client groups
- Ability to shift gears smoothly to meet client and/or process needs
- Influence senior leaders through strategic thought leadership, persuasive presentations, a credible activist
- Partner with the HR Function and influence without authority
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!