Descrição da Vaga
Essential Job Functions
* Answers telephones and responds to moderately complex customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
* Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
* Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
* Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
* Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to verify up to date and accurate information.
* Interfaces with team personnel, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
* Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
* Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
* Monitors daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
* High school diploma or G.E.D.
* Five or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
* Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
* Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
* Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
* Business and analytical problem solving skills
* Communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to follow oral and written directions