Descrição da Vaga
****Assistente de Operações e Serviços
Why this role matters
Our purpose is to ensure service continuity to global customers and therefore
fulfil BT’s mission on bringing connectivity and provide communication. The
position belongs to the service assurance area where BT provides service desk
support, technical support and user’s guidance on BT products by resolving
connectivity issues and by engaging internal / external resolver areas to
resolve customer issues.
Our goal is to provide the best customer support and ensure service
restoration within SLA as per defined in contract.
For a 1st line engineer BT expects CCNA as minimum level of certification and
CCNP certifications initiated (1 exam minimum), Fluent English, 3 to 4 years
experience in Networking customer support.
What you’ll be doing
Taking calls, making calls, solving problems and selling solutions. You’ll be
part service desk group, responding to the service assurance organization by
ensuring customer support. The position is technical so it is expected IT and
network related graduation and specific Cisco certification (CCNA) either
completed or close to it. BT expects from the person fulfilling this position
a dynamic profile, logical thinking, experience in customer support,
experience in networking support and clear understanding on network component.
Troubleshooting of complex incidents and lead technical calls will be frequent
so the person must be prepared to speak in front of the client and guide
technicians on problem resolution, hardware replacement, device
reconfiguration and complex investigations.
Every day and every shift is different, but you should definitely enjoy:
* Helping ** *customers – *you’ll be a good listener, asking the right questions and getting to the bottom of problems fast. By building great relationships with everyone you speak to, you’ll keep customers happy, so we keep more customers.
* **Living BT Values Simple, Personal and Brilliant – We look for professionals that can simplify things having the customer as main focus for problem resolution, that can take the customer issues and day to day activities under a personal approach therefore finding brilliant solutions. Our culture is our strength, our people is helpful, put the customer ahead and above anything and is always looking to new ways to do things better.
* *Working flexibly – *change is a big part of life in BT Flex. We’ll often ask you to change what you’re working on at short notice, which means you could be selling one minute and handling complaints the next.
* *Juggling technology – *you’ll be on the phones a lot, but you’ll also need to get to grips with different software and systems to keep track of calls, complaints and sales.
* *Keeping cool under pressure * *– *you’ll be helping our busiest teams at their busiest times, and when you switch campaigns, you’ll need to get up to speed fast. When things go wrong and customers complain, you’ll also need to listen calmly, then do what you can to make them feel better about their problem, and BT.
* *Giving and taking feedback – *we want to make sure our service is always as good as it can be. So you’ll be open to constructive feedback, and you’ll be on the lookout for ways to help our whole team improve.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
Basic to Intermediate Design Understanding
Why choose us?
This team has the expectation to deliver the best support, which is ambitious
and brings high level demands to the team members due to the fact our customer
expects that from us and also that BT wants to expand its business by selling
more products having our area as guarantee of service continuity. In order to
achieve that our area is committing in forming professionals, providing
training and coaching and constant feedbacks to ensure anyone joining this
group will have what is necessary to deliver the best service.
In your first 12 months, you’ll:
* Learn and follow our processes and call scripts.
* Take part in training to get up to speed on our customer service and sales campaigns.
* Train others.
* Agree and hit your performance targets.
* Complete all the mandatory training
* In case you are not Cisco Certified you will have the course completion and the 6 months target aiming to achieve certification in 1 year
* Receive frequent feedbacks from technical, language and processes aspects
* Be coached by a colleague and ensure every lesson learned will be reflected in the work
* Look for ways to improve your work, and suggest ways to make the whole team as good as it can be.
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all
sections of the community regardless of race or ethnic origin, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, religion/belief, disability, marital or civil
partnership status, age, sexual orientation or caring responsibilities.
A BT é uma empresa que prima pela igualdade de oportunidade. Aceitamos
candidaturas as nossas vagas independentemente de raça, etnia, sexo, opção
sexual, religião, deficiência, idade e/ou estado civil
Job function: Customer Service and Contact Centres
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing