Descrição da Vaga
Acess Solutions Assistant
Why this role matters
Our purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For
each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to
help us do this.
Our customers depend on our technology, which means they’ll depend on you to
help them make sense of it.
We’ll depend on you, too. By helping us deliver the best solutions, using the
right technologies, you’ll make sure we’re always there when our customers
need us. So they’ll never need to look anywhere else
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be both supply and delivery. Half your job will be looking at our
products, suppliers and channels and obtaining timely and competitive third
party access quotes to meet our customer requirements. The other half of your
job will be converting these quotes into orders, placing order requests onto
our suppliers, to ensure we can deliver the service to our customer in an
efficient and accurate way.
That will include:
* Managing Key Relationships – you will be the “face of BT” - representing BT you will need to engage, manage and grow relationships with external suppliers, ensuring we get the best out of them, and ensure their offers for our customer bids are both compliant and competitive.
* Helping Customers – you’ll be a good listener, asking the right questions and getting to the bottom of problems fast. By building great relationships with everyone you speak to, you’ll keep customers happy, so we retain our customers and grow a profitable business.
* Working under Pressure – there will be deadlines to meet, targets to hit and a lot of projects going on at the same time. So you’ll be cool under pressure and based on your questioning skills will be able to decisively make sound recommendations to ensure any risks to BT are mitigated and positive customer satisfaction is evident.
Giving and taking feedback – we want to make sure our service is always as good as it can be. So you’ll be open to constructive feedback, and you will proactively help identify ways to continuously improve.
Working Flexibly – change is a big part of life in BT Global Services, and ensures we progress and grow in a changing and challenging environment. We’ll often ask you to change what you’re doing, or re-prioritise the activities you are managing, sometimes at short notice
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
Language – Fluency in Portuguese and English (mandatory).
Technical & Commercial Experience -
Understanding of the Telco industry and various technologies – Leased Line (SDH), Ethernet, Internet (Broadband, DIA), etc.
Knowledge of markets/suppliers, to understand competitive position and identify opportunities
Why choose us?
You’ll have the chance to support customers from all parts of our business and
work on all our global sales opportunities. We will give you a breadth of
experience in this domain, and you’ll have the opportunities to make a
difference in this exciting, yet challenging position. And being part of BT,
we’ll give you the best tools and technology to do the best possible job
In your first 6 months, you’ll:
* Learn our systems, tools and processes, and be trained on job specifics associated with third party access quoting and ordering functions.
* Meet and begin working with BT’s internal cross-functional teams, involved in access development, procurement, product development, legal, regulatory etc.
* Work directly with our External Access Suppliers and enhance relationships
* Develop your knowledge of the telco industry within this region.
* Ensure our projects (quotes and orders) are delivered on time, and are of the highest quality.
* Learn our values, and start becoming a shining example of them.
Job function: Network Management
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing