Descrição da Vaga
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our team helps PwC employees develop their individual and organisational skills, knowledge, and abilities. You'll help in the end to end development of employee training, career development, performance management, coaching, mentoring and organisation development.
At the Administrative level, you'll support our engagement teams from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively support the market team and provide necessary support to internal teams
* Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs
* Arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and respond to routine correspondence
* Maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls
* Provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork
Profissional prestará apoio ao RH de forma generalista com foco no DP, R&S; e T&D.;
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date