Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for an Artist & Label Marketing Manager for Christian Music to join our Artist and Label Marketing team in Brazil. The role is about ensuring that key artists, managers and labels see Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development and monetization. Focusing on the Brazilian Christian music landscape, you will work closely with the team to execute on local strategic initiatives as well as your international counterparts on global campaigns.
You will also use this relationship to further Spotify's marketing and distribution initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners. Most importantly, you have fun at work and you have a desire to be creative, help more Christian music to users and make a positive impact on the music industry as a whole.
What you'll do
- Support and educate our key partners across the artist and label community on Spotify tools and resources to inspire them and maximize their daily business. You'll also create, build and maintain these relations across the artist and label community
- Ensure priority releases are available on Spotify from day 1
- Enable artist and artist-fan engagement with Spotify
- Work in partnership with the editorial team to ensure content strategies are localized and successfully implemented
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals and cross-functional projects
- Advocate for Spotify's interests and initiatives externally within the creator community
- Build and share presentations and documents that communicate team and project performance and recommendations to stakeholders
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your territory and use this to further Spotify's appeal to existing and new users
- Develop methodologies and efficiencies to be the best in class partner to our artist and label partners
- Attend events, conferences, and shows.
- Travel required.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience with label and artist relations in an established digital music service, record label or at a media company
- You have a strong understanding of the Christian music industry and have built relevant contacts with labels and artists for the same
- You have a strong music and technology background. You also have a deep understanding and a consistent record in music marketing and operations
- You are fully conversant with the latest digital marketing techniques
- You have excellent negotiating, presentation and people skills
- You are adept at content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience of working across multiple areas
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Finally, you're a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and cultural trends in the marketplace
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.