Descrição da Vaga
Arquiteto de Soluções
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Develop subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will help achieving cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
Be a "go-to" person that bridges product strategy and implementation
Help Honeywell win customers by sharing your knowledge about products and solutions that compete on the market
Develop your understanding of Honeywell value proposition, influencing customer choice in a smart way
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Experience in technical sales, marketing or engineering discipline
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
Exempt Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD41987
- Category: Sales
- Location: Av Tambore 267, Barueri, SP 06460-000 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.