Descrição da Vaga
Job Title: IT Business Architect Specialist
Monsanto is passionate about using science and technology to improve agriculture. South America IT Supply Chain area delivers leading technology to support Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing, Customer Service and Logistic areas.
An IT Business Architect evaluates current state of our processes, people, and tools, identifying a target state that aligns with our strategy and satisfies business and end users goals. In this case, we are looking for a Customer Care (Order to Cash – OTC, Customer Service, Logistics) Business Architect Specialist who will work closely with other IT peers, technicians, engineers, and support personnel to implement regional and global projects utilizing new technologies.
Candidates must demonstrate advanced Supply Chain business process knowledge, passion for delivering digital and innovative solutions.
* Interacting with Functional IT Leads, Partner Success Managers, Product Managers, Product Designers and Developers.
* Demonstrating a thorough and direct understanding of Customer Care functions, developing relationships within technical and business teams to drive IT products development.
* Working directly with business partners to design process and systems requirements, identify constraints and implement full IT solutions.
* Coordinating and contributing within all stages of an IT project life cycle from planning, development, testing, deployment to post-implementation support.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or other related degree.
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
* Proven ability to interface comfortably at various levels of the organization
* Ability to influence others and drive toward consensus
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to understand the opportunities, identify systems solutions, and define requirements for software development
* Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in team communication and working as an effective team member
* Detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
* Strong logical problem-solving skills
* Possess advanced analytical skills and be able to think through complex problems and drive solution design and development
* Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and the ability to work with autonomy in a changing business environment
* Be result-orientated and able to drive issue resolution
* 8+ years of Business Analysis experience or Science related field
* Previous work experience in the Ag Industry
* Experience working with Agile development concept and as part of a scrum team
* Understanding of relational databases and query tools
* Experience creating and documenting detailed requirements, user stories/specification by example, business processes, fit/gap analysis, and business cases for IT products
* Ability to identify system solutions as well as communicate functional design specifications