Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 158769
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Customer Support Associate primary function is to effectively support Ariba applications for both internal and external customers. Support includes site navigation and system troubleshooting as well as interfacing with other Ariba teams to ensure world-class service. Assistants will provide complete satisfaction for all customer interactions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Provide inbound and outbound (phone, email, web form, chat, community) application/ functional support and resolution to customers (external and internal) while presenting the company in a positive and fair manner with timely updates and knowledgeable answers
- Collaborate, coordinate, and escalate on customer issues acting as a customer advocate while working with all departments
- Maintaining the quality of the customer support organization (release readiness, process definition, training, service audits…)
- Document transactions in CRM system
- Create content for knowledge base systems
- Support customers with functional questions displaying exceptional customer service, knowledge and oral/ written communication skills
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of customer’s technical issues utilizing effective questioning techniques
- To seek out opportunities to add value to customers during all interactions,
- Diagnosing and anticipating current and future customer learning needs and provide assistance with both.
- Resolve 80% of functional questions on first contact
- Working in a customer service call center or help desk environment strongly preferred
- Working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred
- Working within structured time frames that provide limited flexibility
- External and Internal client experience
- Experience with creative problem solving for customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, CRM, Cloud, Technology, Customer Service