Descrição da Vaga
In 2016, Nalco Water helped manage 1.1 trillion gallons of water – that’s enough to supply the daily needs of 64 million people. As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Area Manager to join its industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for conducting sales campaigns, account transfers, field tests and security that review business with customers for sales growth in the district.
- Coordination with the various districts and groups.
- Provide customers with sales experience and technical services and applications to ensure customer satisfaction and promote district growth.
- Recommend equipment and chemical changes in dosage and new product applications.
- Train, develop and motivate Sellers without target account management within the given area.
- Review District Representative presentations and applied techniques, promoting training in the effective use of sales techniques, through courses such as personal vendor and versatile sales person. Also, give advice on reaching certain predetermined sales targets and expenses.
- Assist and review training knowledge for growth and development of individual sales.
- Conduct an annual Sellers performance with the District Manager.
- Assist District Manager with justifications for promotion and salary considerations for area personnel.
- Keep good control of expenses of your people according to the district budget.
- Participate in conventions, exhibitions and meetings, so as to stand side by side without development of the industry and improve professional development.
- Assist the District Manager in conducting district meetings.
- Visiting effectively, and establishing business and customer relationships with clients and customers in the given area. This includes effectively establishing these relationships.
- Support and be committed to Nalco's Quality Improvement Process and the principles of Responsible Care®, and its six Management Practice codes. · Ensure that the relevant processes in your area are followed and that as inputs are correct, a transformation of consistent activities work, are the desired results are achieved and improve the process as needed.
- Elaborate and deploy as instructions in your area of responsibility and train the team.
- Has the permanent and continuous objective of the Quality Management System
- You are committed to the Quality Management System and in making quality and customer satisfaction your work
- Comply with all procedures and programs established by the company in a safe and secure manner according to the Responsible Action Program.
- This position is based in Curitiba/ PR
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental or similar;
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in the area of paper of packaging (paperboard / board);
- Desirable English;
- Desirable experience in chemicals;
- Working knowledge of paper machine operations, wet end chemistry, pulp mill operations>operations, wet end chemistry, pulp mill operations
The world’s leading provider of water treatment and process improvements, Nalco Water partners with customers who seek innovative solutions for water and resource constraints. As an Ecolab company, we’re perfectly aligned with the corporate vision to be the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technology and services, providing and protecting what is vital